Artifacts of agile scrum
This slide provides the glimpse about the scrum artifacts such as product backlog, sprint planning meet, sprint backlog, sprint review. Etc.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This slide provides the glimpse about the scrum artifacts such as product backlog, sprint planning meet, sprint backlog, sprint review. Etc. Increase audience engagement and knowledge by dispensing information using Artifacts Of Agile Scrum. This template helps you present information on six stages. You can also present information on Finished Work, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment, Sprint Planning using this PPT design. This layout is completely editable so personaize it now to meet your audiences expectations.
Artifacts of agile scrum with all 2 slides:
Use our Artifacts Of Agile Scrum to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Very well designed and informative templates.
Easy to edit slides with easy to understand instructions.
Enough space for editing and adding your own content.