Color Palette With Five Shade Pine Green Half Baked Cherokee Texas Rose Coral
Heres a visually-pleasing color palette with Five Color Shades With Hex Code 006d77, 83c5be, f9c784, fcaf58, ff8c42. These colors are intuitively picked to ignite the spark of brilliance in your designs and creativity.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This color palette has a unique combination of five color shades including Pine Green, Half Baked, Cherokee, Texas Rose, Coral .You can use them for design inspiration, color themes, and much more.Pine Green Half Baked Cherokee Texas Rose Coral gives an aesthetic touch to graphics, illustrations, icons, or any other design idea you have in mind.
Color Palette With Five Shade Pine Green Half Baked Cherokee Texas Rose Coral with all 14 slides:
Use our Color Palette With Five Shade Pine Green Half Baked Cherokee Texas Rose Coral to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Fantastic collection. Loved how we can personalize these templates as per the requirements.
Really like the color and design of the presentation.