Cross Site Scripting XSS As An Application Security Risk Training Ppt
This slide discusses cross-site scripting as a risk of application security. In Cross-Site Scripting attacks, malicious scripts are injected into benign and trustworthy websites. XSS attacks take place when an attacker sends malicious code, usually as a browser-side script, to a separate end-user using an online application.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Cross Site Scripting XSS as an Application Security Risk. This PPT presentation is meticulously researched and each slide consists of relevant content. Designed by SlideTeams PowerPoint experts, this PPT is fully customizable alter the colors, text, icons, and font size to meet your requirements. Compatible with Google Slides and backed by excellent customer support. Download to present with poise and assurance.
Cross Site Scripting XSS As An Application Security Risk Training Ppt with all 21 slides:
Use our Cross Site Scripting XSS As An Application Security Risk Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Graphics are very appealing to eyes.
Innovative and attractive designs.