Graphic Design Monotone Icon
This is the perfect icon Graphic Design Monotone Icon for your next project. A simple yet stylish design, this 100 percent editable Powerpoint template that can be customized with any color or texture you want.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This Graphic Design Monotone Icon is conclusive of modern and geometric shapes to help you make a simple yet clear design. Each graphic in this PPT design is reduced to its minimal form showcasing the essential information you want to portray. You can deploy it to present the characteristics, attributes, field of study, and more in editable formats.
Graphic Design Monotone Icon with all 6 slides:
Use our Graphic Design Monotone Icon to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
I joined SlideTeam last month and there’s no doubt that I tend to find our bond only strengthening over time. Best place to find world-class themes, templates, and icons.
I was never satisfied with my own presentation design but SlideTeam has solved that problem for me. Thank you SlideTeam!