Inbound And Outbound Lead Generation In Sales Training Ppt
These slides provide information about inbound and outbound lead generation. inbound lead generation entails attracting new customers to your company, and it is possible to accomplish this by providing targeted content to ideal customers. Outbound lead generation involves sending or pushing messages to a specific audience, even if they have not requested it or expressed an interest in it.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Inbound and Outbound Lead Generation in Sales. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide showcases the image on Inbound vs Outbound lead generation.
This slide discusses inbound lead generation. It emphasizes that inbound lead generation entails attracting new customers to your company, and it is possible to accomplish this by providing targeted content to ideal customers. It also mentions the process of generating inbound leads, and the steps of the process are: Attract, convert, close, and delight.
- First, a visitor learns about the business through marketing channels such as websites, social media pages, or blogs
- Then the visitor clicks the call-to-action (CTA), an image, button, or message that prompts him/her to take action
- The CTA sends the visitor to a landing page, which is a web page designed to collect contact information
- Once the visitor fills out a form on the landing page, the business receives a new lead. That is, as long as you follow the best practices for lead-capture forms
This slide discusses outbound lead generation. It highlights that Outbound lead generation involves sending or pushing messages to a specific audience, even if they have not requested it or expressed an interest in it. In this case, businesses, not the prospect, choose the time and location of the interaction. It also mentions the outbound lead generation methods such as mass/direct email, cold calling, content syndication, campaign marketing / paid advertising, etc.
This slide discusses the difference between Inbound and Outbound lead generation.
Inbound And Outbound Lead Generation In Sales Training Ppt with all 20 slides:
Use our Inbound And Outbound Lead Generation In Sales Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Easily Understandable slides.
Great experience, I would definitely use your services further.