Issue Tracking And Management Gantt Chart
This slide illustrates the tracking timeline for the reported issues. It includes the issue ID, date of reporting, description, priority status, category, owner, action required, deadline, and closing date.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This slide illustrates the tracking timeline for the reported issues. It includes the issue ID, date of reporting, description, priority status, category, owner, action required, deadline, and closing date. Presenting our well structured Issue Tracking And Management Gantt Chart. The topics discussed in this slide are Issue Tracking, Management, Gantt Chart. This is an instantly available PowerPoint presentation that can be edited conveniently. Download it right away and captivate your audience.
Issue Tracking And Management Gantt Chart with all 6 slides:
Use our Issue Tracking And Management Gantt Chart to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
They guys always go the extra mile to meet the expectations of their customers. Almost a year has been associated with them.
“I've always gotten excellent slides from them and the customer service is up to the mark.”