Google Search Console Thin Bad Or Duplicate Content Edu Ppt
This set of slides covers details of duplicate content and various techniques to fix thin and bad content on website pages. These slides also include the usability of the Search Console Coverage Report and URL inspection tool to identify issues in specific indexed pages.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Google Search Console Thin, Bad Or Duplicate Content. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts, and every slide consists of an appropriate content. All slides are customizable. You can add or delete the content as per your need. Not just this, you can also make the required changes in the charts and graphs. Download this professionally designed business presentation, add your content, and present it with confidence.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide covers details on what is duplicate content and various ways to fix or prevent thin and bad pages.
- Bad or thin page: Thin content is described as content that adds little or no value to the user's experience. Google defines thin content pages as gateway pages, low-quality affiliate pages, or simply pages with little or no substance
- In canonical case, pages are still standing on the site, user is telling Google to only index one version of the two similar pages
- With 301 redirect user is taking the old page and redirecting it to the new page
This slide covers the report depicting which pages on a site have been indexed and highlights URLs that had caused issues when Googlebot attempted to crawl and index them.
Here are some of the most common indexing issues that you might see in this report:
- Drop in total indexed pages without corresponding errors
- More Excluded than Valid pages
- Error spikes
- Server errors
- 404 errors
- Missing pages or sites
- "Submitted" errors and exclusions
This slide covers details on URL Inspection tool. It also includes information about Google's indexed version of a specific page. The Information includes AMP errors, structured data errors, and indexing issues.
URL Inspection Tool see the current index status of a URL
Google Index information about a URL in the property.
To run the URL Inspection tool to see URL's current index status:
- Open the URL Inspection tool
- Enter the complete URL to inspect. A few points:
- The URL must be included within the current property. URLs that are not in the current property cannot be tested. To test the URL, we must change properties if we control that other property
- URLs using AMP vs. URLs without AMP: Both AMP and non-AMP URLs may be inspected. The tool displays information about the page's matching AMP or non-AMP version
- Alternate page versions: If the page contains alternate/duplicate versions, the tool also offers information about the canonical version if the canonical version is in a property owned by a user
- Read how to understand the results
- Optionally run an indexability test on the live URL
- Optionally request indexing for the URL
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
Google Search Console Thin Bad Or Duplicate Content Edu Ppt with all 18 slides:
Use our Google Search Console Thin Bad Or Duplicate Content Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Qualitative and comprehensive slides.
Excellent design and quick turnaround.