Off Page SEO Definition Factors And Techniques Edu Ppt
These slides contain information on the definition of off-page SEO, its significance, and multiple techniques to perform off-page SEO, such as building valuable backlinks, brand mentions and citations, guest blogging, forum submissions, etc. Further, these slides include the factors affecting rank in off-page SEO, such as quality backlinks, author rank, link profiles, quality content, and relevance.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Off-Page SEO Definition, Factors And Techniques. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide provides information regarding the definition of Off-Page SEO. It also contains details regarding the importance of Off-Page SEO.
Off-Page vs On-Page SEO
- Limited control over the optimization techniques in comparison to On-page SEO
- Requires continuous efforts to achieve consistently good results in the long term
This slide showcases the multiple techniques to perform off-page SEO such as create valuable backlinks, brand mentions and citations, guest blogging, social networking, social bookmarking, forum submissions, press release posting and content sharing.
The multiple techniques to perform Off-page SEO are as following:
- Create Valuable Backlinks: Create backlinks to our website from quality sources to increase genuineness and trustworthiness
- Brand Mentions and Citations: Reach out to influencers and request them to mention/cite your brand in their online posts for increased visibility
- Guest Blogging: Contribute as a guest author to blogs. Also, focus on blog quality than quantity
- Social Networking: Create a solid presence across multiple social media platforms and regularly post content
- Social Bookmarking: Bookmark website/webpage on popular bookmarking websites to increase online website traffic
- Forum Submissions: Regularly share content in search forums by answering user queries
- Press Release Posting: Submit company articles in high PR article submission directories with website links
- Content Sharing: Share content related to the company, such as pdfs, images, infographics, and videos with website links
This slide depicts the factors affecting rank in off-page SEO such as quality backlinks, author rank, link profiles, quality content and relevance.
The key factors that affect the ranking in Off-page SEO are as following:
- Quality Backlinks: Always try to get backlinks from websites with high domain authority
- Author Rank: It refers to the score given by search engines to the content’s author. It is advisable to seek backlinks from reputed authors with a higher rank
- Link Profiles: Avoid linking to spammy websites. Because if identified, search engines penalize for doing so
- Quality Content: Always write high-quality content as it increases the chances of others liking & sharing it. Hence it naturally obtains backlinks for the website
- Relevance: Ensure that backlinks obtained are highly relevant to business and not manipulative. Otherwise, it will attract penalties from search engines
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
Off Page SEO Definition Factors And Techniques Edu Ppt with all 18 slides:
Use our Off Page SEO Definition Factors And Techniques Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Unique research projects to present in meeting.
It saves your time and decrease your efforts in half.