SEO Classification Techniques On Ethical Practices Edu Ppt
This set of slides includes information on the SEO classification based on ethical practices that are White Hat, Grey Hat, and Black Hat SEO covering advantages, disadvantages, and comparisons of each type.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting SEO Classification Techniques On Ethical Practices. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts and every slide consists of an appropriate content. You can add or delete the content as per your need.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
The purpose of the following slide is to provide an overview of white hat SEO. It also includes information regarding the major white hat techniques, advantages, and limitations.
This slide provides information regarding the overview of black hat SEO. It covers details of common black hat SEO techniques such as cloaking, redirecting to different URLs, etc. Further, it includes advantages and disadvantages of black hat SEO techniques.
This slide provides information regarding grey hat SEO techniques to improve the website ranking. It also tabulates the major advantages and disadvantages of grey hat SEO.
The following slide depicts the comparison of white, black, and grey hat SEO. The multiple parameters used for comparison are search engine guidelines, ideal for long term, time taken to deliver results, cost involved (long term), and risk involved.
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
SEO Classification Techniques On Ethical Practices Edu Ppt with all 19 slides:
Use our SEO Classification Techniques On Ethical Practices Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Graphics are very appealing to eyes.
Colors used are bright and distinctive.