SEO Classification Training Module On Search Engine Optimisation Edu Ppt
This training module deals in detail with the SEO Search Engine Optimization classification. The deck covers the SEO types based on techniques, i.e., On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Local SEO in terms of their significance and ranking factors. Further, the PowerPoint training module covers the White Hat SEO, Black Hat SEO, and Grey Hat SEO in terms of prevalent techniques to perform each of them, along with their respective advantages and disadvantages. It also includes slides to compare the different SEO techniques types. The training deck also contains high-quality content on domain authority DA and page authority PA, their significance, impacting factors, and techniques to improve authority in SEO. The deck contains discussion and multiple-choice questions to make the session more interactive and assess the trainees learnings.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Module on SEO Classification. This presentation deck contains 94 well-researched and uniquely designed slides. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the classification of SEO based on techniques and ethical practices. The major SEO types that come under techniques classification are on-page, off-page, technical, and local SEO. In contrast, white hat, grey hat, and black hat fall under the ethical practices category.
This slide provides information regarding the brief introduction to on-page SEO. It also includes details of its significance and multiple ranking factors.
The comprehensive list of SEO ranking factors are as follows:
- Unique and well-targeted content
- Appropriate keyword usage
- Internal links
- Outbound links
- Website loading speed
- Website architecture
The purpose of this slide is to provide a brief introduction regarding off-page SEO. It also highlights its significance and multiple ranking factors such as building quality backlinks, guest blogging, brand mentions, etc.
This slide highlights the difference between on-page and off-page SEO based on multiple parameters such as optimization place, primary focus, control, role of social media, and longevity.
This slide provides information regarding technical SEO along with its significance. It also provides information regarding multiple techniques to make a website technical SEO-friendly, such as creating a website XML sitemap, using a secure sockets layer (SSL), increasing website loading speed, etc.
Strategies to make website technical SEO-friendly are discussed below:
- Create and optimize website XML sitemap: Develop XML sitemap of the website and share with search engines so that they can appropriately index website for enhanced ranking
- Use secure sockets layer (SSL): Install a security protocol on the website to safeguard it against theft of user’s personal information thefts such as credit card numbers, bank details, etc.
- Increase website loading speed: Enhance website loading speed so that it loads quickly and grabs user attention immediately. Deploy techniques such as compressing images & heavy content, removing unused scripts & files, and enabling browser caching
- Remove broken pages and links: Rectify the website’s broken pages and links by deploying '301 Redirect' to ensure a positive visitor experience
- Optimize website for mobile devices: Ensure the business website is optimized for mobile devices of varying screen sizes. Use free tools such as ‘Google Mobile Friendly Test’ to check if the website is mobile-friendly or not?
- Disavow toxic backlinks: Disavow all those backlinks that have a score below 50 (utilize the tool ‘Screaming Frog’ to determine scores) so that they don’t impact the website’s ranking
- Remove duplicate content: Remove/change if there is any similar content on multiple web pages of a particular website. This can confuse search engines in deciding which page to rank first, so search engines penalize such websites with a lower rank
The purpose of the following slide is to provide an introduction to local SEO. It also includes details of multiple businesses that utilize it, such as hospitality, law firms, florists, etc. Further, it also covers information about local SEO ranking factors such as relevance, distance, and prominence.
The purpose of the following slide is to provide an overview of white hat SEO. It also includes information regarding the major white hat techniques, advantages, and limitations.
This slide provides information regarding the overview of black hat SEO. It covers details of common black hat SEO techniques such as cloaking, redirecting to different URLs, etc. Further, it includes advantages and disadvantages of black hat SEO techniques.
This slide provides information regarding grey hat SEO techniques to improve the website ranking. It also tabulates the major advantages and disadvantages of grey hat SEO.
The following slide depicts the comparison of white, black, and grey hat SEO. The multiple parameters used for comparison are search engine guidelines, ideal for long term, time taken to deliver results, cost involved (long term), and risk involved.
This slide provides information regarding the domain and page authority metrics used in search engine optimization. It also provides information regarding their significance in obtaining a higher rank in the search engine results page (SERP).
This slide provides an overview of domain and page authority. It also contains details regarding the usability of both metrics in search engine optimization.
The slide provides information regarding the factors that impact domain and page authority scores that are age and popularity. It also contains details about the calculation of domain and page authority scores.
Factors: The following factors impacts the authority:
- Age: Website/webpage with an excellent track record of publishing high-quality and unique content has a higher chance to rank better
- Popularity: Quantity and quality of backlinks contribute towards the website’s/webpage’s popularity
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple techniques to build high authority in SEO, such as creating quality content, ensuring content is focused, prioritizing backlinks, performing competitor analysis, updating old content, and sharing content online.
The various techniques to build domain authority are as following:
- Create Quality Content: Put high-quality and unique content on the website so that it becomes easy to get backlinks automatically
- Ensure Content is Focused: Ensure website content is highly focused towards the core audience to engage them successfully
- Prioritize Backlinks: Get quality backlinks by providing unique content, media coverage, guest blogging, etc.
- Perform Competitor Analyses: Track sources of competitors' backlinks and try getting similar ones
- Update Old Content: Change old content in pages with low scores to make it more user-focused
- Share Content Online: Increase the content visibility by sharing it on social media channels or sending newsletters
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the major learnings from sessions such as SEO classification, i.e. on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, white hat SEO, black hat SEO, and grey hat SEO. It also covers summary points regarding domain and page authority.
Slides 48 to 63
These slides include multiple energizer activities to break the monotony of training sessions and actively engage trainees. The energizer activities are as follows:
- Red Nose
- Don’t Answer
- Who are You?
- The Name Game
- Pass the Ball
- Genie in a Bottle
- Names and Adjectives
- Who am I?
- Are We Together?
- Write your Name
- Chinese Whisper
- Random Chairs
This slide highlights the cover letter for the training proposal. It includes details regarding what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple types of courses offered by the training company.
This slide indicates the major deliverables that the corporate training firm will provide to the client. The key deliverables highlighted are session plans, PowerPoint deck, evaluation material, and training handouts.
This slide represents the multiple additional services offered by the training firm to the client, such as webinars, planning journals, and e-learning design solutions.
This slide tabulates the major deliverables offered by the training company to the client along with their associated costs.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the multiple additional services offered by the training firm along with their cost details.
This slide provides an overview of the corporate training firm's vision and mission statements, core values, and key clients.
This slide highlights the major awards and recognition won by the training firm for their exceptional service to clients.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the trainer and their respective designations.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the employees names and their respective designations.
This slide provides information pertaining to testimonials given by satisfied clients of the training firm.
This slide highlights the testimonials from multiple satisfied clients of the training firm providing information regarding congratulatory messages, client name, and company details.
This slide showcases the case study for the training proposal. It includes information regarding the problem faced by the client and solutions offered by the training firm. It also covers details of the results and client testimonial.
This slide provides information regarding the contract terms and conditions of the training proposal. It also includes details of deliverables that the training company will provide to the client.
The purpose of this slide is to provide the contact information of the corporate training firm. It includes the firm’s official address, contact number, and email address.
This slide highlights the training evaluation form for instructor assessment. It also includes sections to fill details of training information and attendee details.
This slide showcases the questions for the assessment of the training content by the attendees.
The slide indicates the evaluation form for course assessment. It also includes questions pertaining to the future actions of the attendees.
SEO Classification Training Module On Search Engine Optimisation Edu Ppt with all 100 slides:
Use our Training Module On Search Engine Optimization SEO Classification Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Amazing product with appealing content and design.
Perfect template with attractive color combination.