Beyond Customer Service Customer Engagement and Experience Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt
This training module covers customer engagement and customer experience. The PPT deck contains the importance of customer engagement, strategies to boost it, and KPIs to measure it. It includes key components and the significance of a positive customer experience. It contains the difference between customer engagement, customer experience, and customer service. Further, the PowerPoint deck includes key takeaways and multiple-choice questions. It also has additional slides on about us, vision, mission, goal, 30-60-90 days plan, timeline, roadmap, training completion certificate, energizer activities, detailed client proposal, and training assessment form.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Module on Beyond Customer Service Customer Engagement and Customer Experience. This presentation deck contains 78 well researched and uniquely designed slides. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
The slide contains information regarding the definition of customer engagement. It also includes details of the importance of customer engagement in terms of emotional connection, customer retention, and responsiveness to marketing efforts.
Customer engagement is important due to the following reasons:
- Emotional Connection: Engaging customers between and beyond purchases will strengthen their emotional connection with the brand, to further enhance customer loyalty and trust
- Customer Retention: Stronger connections between customers and the brand will help retain hard-won customers to prevent churn
- Responsive to Marketing Efforts: Successful customer engagement will keep the brand at the top of the customer’s mind, making them more responsive to marketing efforts and increase sales funnel velocity
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the difference between customer service and customer engagement. It also contains details of the multiple comparison parameters such as the objective, occurrence, nature, and responsibility.
This slide provides information pertaining to the major approaches to achieve high customer engagement in the company. The key approaches highlighted are understand customer journey, offer personalized service, implement a chatbot, content gamification, loyalty programs, and social competitions.
The major strategies to achieve high customer engagement:
- Understand Customer Journey: Map the customer journey and find all critical touchpoints to identify opportunities for engagement
- Offer Personalized Service: Ask customers what they want, use their purchase or browsing history to deliver one-to-one experiences
- Implement a Chatbot: Use AI-based Chatbots on business websites to send messages to customers based on their location, time on page, or the number of pages viewed to ensure 24*7 engagement
- Content Gamification: Use gamified content in email marketing so that when customers play and win, they remember the brand and engage again with you in the future
- Loyalty Programs: Implement a points-based loyalty program to make customers more invested in the brand, boost long-term engagement, and drive them back to you repeatedly
- Social Competitions: Using a competition on social media, turn customers into brand advocates by asking them to share, retweet, comment, or tag your brand across social media channels in return for free gifts
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the key performance indicators to successfully measures customer engagement, such as Purchase Frequency, Average Order Value, and Repeat Purchase Rate.
The purpose of this slide is to provide information regarding the definition of customer experience. It also includes details of its major components, such as interactions with the brand and customer's perception.
The key components of customer experience are:
- Customer's Perception: How customers perceive the brand on single or multiple interactions with organization representatives
- Interactions with Brand: Multiple customer touchpoints such as live chat, talking over the call with an agent, etc., across the buyer's journey
The slide provides information regarding the details of the importance of customer experience, such as reinforcing brand preference, reducing customer churn, inspiring customer advocacy, and boosting revenue.
Positive Customer Experience is Crucial due to the following reasons:
- Reinforce Brand Preference: Imparting positive experiences during customer journeys across multiple touchpoints increases customer loyalty towards the brand
- Reduce Customer Churn: Positive customer experience ensures customer satisfaction resulting in low churn
- Inspire Customer Advocacy: Memorable experience makes customers brand advocates for the company
- Boost Revenue: Loyal customer base boost revenue due to repeated purchase. Also, old customers as passive brand advocates help in generating new sales leads
This slide tabulates the differences between customer service and customer experience. The major differentiating parameters are purpose, primary focus, nature and responsibility.
This slide reflects the association that exists between the customer service and customer experience.
This slide depicts the summary of customer engagement and experience training session.
Slide 33 to 47
These slides depict energizer activities to engage the audience of the training session.
This slide highlights the cover letter for the training proposal. It includes details regarding what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple types of courses offered by the training company.
This slide indicates the major deliverables that the corporate training firm will provide to the client. The key deliverables highlighted are session plans, PowerPoint deck, evaluation material, and training handouts.
This slide represents the multiple additional services offered by the training firm to the client, such as webinars, planning journals, and e-learning design solutions.
This slide tabulates the major deliverables offered by the training company to the client along with their associated costs.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the multiple additional services offered by the training firm along with their cost details.
This slide provides an overview of the corporate training firm's vision and mission statements, core values, and key clients.
This slide highlights the major awards and recognition won by the training firm for their exceptional service to clients.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the trainer and their respective designations.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the employees’ names and their respective designations.
This slide provides information pertaining to testimonials given by satisfied clients of the training firm.
This slide highlights the testimonials from multiple satisfied clients of the training firm providing information regarding congratulatory messages, client name, and company details.
This slide showcases the case study for the training proposal. It includes information regarding the problem faced by the client and solutions offered by the training firm. It also covers details of the results and client testimonial.
This slide provides information regarding the contract terms and conditions of the training proposal. It also includes details of deliverables that the training company will provide to the client.
The purpose of this slide is to provide the contact information of the corporate training firm. It includes the firm’s official address, contact number, and email address.
This slide highlights the training evaluation form for instructor assessment. It also includes sections to fill details of training information and attendee details.
This slide showcases the questions for the assessment of the training content by the attendees.
The slide indicates the evaluation form for course assessment. It also includes questions pertaining to the future actions of the attendees.
Beyond Customer Service Customer Engagement and Experience Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt with all 83 slides:
Use our Beyond Customer Service Customer Engagement and Experience Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Extensive range of templates! Highly impressed with the quality of the designs.
My presentations were a bit amateur before I found SlideTeam’s designs. I’ve been able to find slides for nearly every topic I’ve had to present. Thanks, Slideteam!