Devops kpi dashboard showing test execution results
Our Devops Kpi Dashboard Showing Test Execution Results are topically designed to provide an attractive backdrop to any subject. Use them to look like a presentation pro.
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting this set of slides with the name DevOps Kpi Dashboard Showing Test Execution Results. This set of slides contains information about the important process of the DevOps Kpi dashboard that are Features, code repository, zephyr, Test execution results, and current defect Shapeshot. This is a completely editable PowerPoint presentation and is available for immediate download. Download now and impress your audience.
Enjoy This Product
Please recommend us to your friends - thanks!
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
Devops kpi dashboard showing test execution results with all 8 slides:
Use our Devops Kpi Dashboard Showing Test Execution Results to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Enough space for editing and adding your own content.