Different Customer Service Channels Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt
This training module in detail covers the concept of different channels deployed by the customer service team, such as chat, written, voice, and face to face. The PPT deck includes numerous challenges the customer service team faces and techniques to resolve them. Further, it contains the HEARD framework for successful customer service recovery. The PowerPoint module also includes activities, key takeaways, discussion questions, and MCQs to effectively assist a trainer in imparting training. It contains additional slides on about us, vision, mission, goal, 30-60-90 days plan, timeline, roadmap, training completion certificate, energizer activities, detailed client proposal, and training assessment form.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Module on Different Customer Service Channels. This presentation deck contains 106 well researched and uniquely designed slides. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide covers information regarding the types of customer service channels such as chatbots, e-mail, video chat, and in-store appointments etc.
This slide provides an information regarding the chat as one of the channels to provide customer service.
This slide covers information regarding the advantage of live chat assistance and how it leads to greater customer satisfaction.
This slide covers information regarding dependency of businesses on chatbots to automate business tasks in customer service.
Instructor notes: How can chatbots be used to provide efficient customer service?
- Implementing chatbots can be a smart method to provide fast service without making clients wait if the company receives repetitive inquiries
- At the first point of contact, a company can use chatbots to reduce customer churn and make human handovers for complex issues
- Customer service chatbots can be trained to anticipate customer’s needs and deliver relevant answers
- With customer support chatbots, one can reduce the number of support tickets raised by addressing simple queries instantly
This slide covers information regarding dependency of businesses on messenger apps for business communication
Instructor notes: Benefits of using messenger apps in customer service:
- Messaging apps are useful for learning how many of your messages are delivered and read
- They can also be quite effective at providing knowledge about special offers and promotions
- Customers do not have to wait to report their queries
This slide depicts the importance of social media in customer service. It shows how social media helps in effective customer engagement.
This slide depicts the written contact channels such as e-mail, posts, and web forms that the customers can use to contact the companies.
This slide covers how e-mail channel for customer service as become a powerful and low-cost customer service communication tool for a better customer experience.
This slide covers the benefits of using web forms to collect customer information. It also shows the use cases for web forms such as getting feedback, starting a conversation, and data collection etc.
This slide depicts the voice contact channels such as traditional phone calls and web calls that are used for urgent inquiries by the companies.
This slide covers the significance of phone-based support system and why customers choose traditional interaction method over website or any customer portal.
Instructor Note: Following are the tips for an organization which relies on the voice calls for customer service:
- Customer care executives must be trained with the proper customer service etiquette to keep a positive tone when conversing with customers over the phone to maximize the customer experience
- Agents can make the conversations personalized by using the customer’s name and refraining from over-using templatized scripts
This slide depicts the benefits of web calling that a company can provide to its customers.
This slide depicts the benefits of using call backs such as reduced call wait times, improved customer satisfaction, and increased leads etc.
This slide covers the importance of face-to-face contact channel such as personalized and proactive customer service.
This slide covers how businesses increasingly use visual engagement like video chat channels to improve the customer experience.
Instructor Note: Here's how video chat can help businesses communicate more effectively:
- Live video chat helps to identify issues faster in the first go and provides effective responses
- When used for customer service, video chat allows you to pinpoint the exact problem in real-time and provide prompt solutions
- Personalized interactions that build customer trust can be provided during chat sessions
- Unlike reactive customer care channels, video chat (together with live chat and co-browsing) assist customers through difficult situations in real-time
This slide covers the importance of in-store appointments. In-store appointments in company’s physical surroundings makes a customer feel calm and at ease.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Not knowing the answer to a question and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Talking to Angry Customers and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Transferring calls and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Absence of the right tools and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Meeting customer expectations and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Exceeding customer expectations and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as Crisis Management and facing complaints and the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers the major challenges faced by the customer facing team such as customer service workflow not being in line with customer's journey. It also includes the solutions to fix the customer service problems.
This slide covers details about what is HEARD framework.
This slide covers details on how to Communicate Delivery Delays and Issues to Customers. Here HEARD stands for Hearing, Empathize, Apologize, Resolve, and Diagnose and it is essential for the Customer Service Recovery team.
- Customers are naturally dissatisfied, if not outright irritated when they learn of a delivery delay or problem. They may have strict timelines or expectations to satisfy. It would help if you allowed them the chance to share their complete uninterrupted story, whether through email, live chat assistance, or phone
- You might include a request for them to contact you if they have any more difficulties during the resolution process in your post-purchase emails
Empathy is the starting point for meaningful customer interactions. Empathetic statements, which allow you to put yourself in the shoes of your customers, may help you show more empathy in both email and verbal discussions with them.
“If I were in your situation, I would feel the same way you do”
“You are correct; that is a highly irritating/upsetting/frustrating experience”
To demonstrate that you care about your clients, this should be one of your critical guiding principles while discussing their delivery concerns. Outline the issues that caused the delivery problem or delay. Be precise and open about what occurred, demonstrate knowledge of your customer's problems, and relate to their emotions.
- It is usually preferable to overcommunicate rather than under-communicate — tell your consumer that you are trying to fix the issue
- Keep them informed at all stages of the delivery process and mark them as a priority follow-up for your customer support employees
- You may even provide something to make up for the delay in your emails once you've offered a genuine apology and begun expressing how you intend to address the problem. It might be a coupon code for their next purchase or a gift
Once you've successfully handled the customer issue, it's time to review your customer service or supply management processes to ensure they're up to date.
To get you started, consider the following questions:
- Is your customer service personnel well-versed in communication, empathy, and adaptability?
- Could your customer service representatives have handled a client problem more effectively or quickly?
- Examine your customer service touchpoints – how are they performing?
This slide depicts an activity that customer service representatives can carry out using the HEARD technique.
- The volunteers will be provided with a scenario that may have occurred in the company, something either familiar or comical to keep their interest
- Encourage the volunteers with the next step if they seem stuck in any of the steps
- In the end, have your judges discuss how the customer service representative handled each step and come up with their diagnosis
Takeaway- When a customer is irritated or angry, it is not always our fault, but it is our problem. Using a technique like HEARD is beneficial because it ensures that all customer complaints handled are effectively and consistently. Although doing so may feel clumsy and awkward at first, it will become natural for a customer care executive to respond to complaints in this manner with practice.
This slide depicts the summary of customer service channel session.
Slide 61 to 75
These slides depict energizer activities to engage the audience of the training session.
This slide highlights the cover letter for the training proposal. It includes details regarding what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple types of courses offered by the training company.
This slide indicates the major deliverables that the corporate training firm will provide to the client. The key deliverables highlighted are session plans, PowerPoint deck, evaluation material, and training handouts.
This slide represents the multiple additional services offered by the training firm to the client, such as webinars, planning journals, and e-learning design solutions.
This slide tabulates the major deliverables offered by the training company to the client along with their associated costs.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the multiple additional services offered by the training firm along with their cost details.
This slide provides an overview of the corporate training firm's vision and mission statements, core values, and key clients.
This slide highlights the major awards and recognition won by the training firm for their exceptional service to clients.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the trainer and their respective designations.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the employees’ names and their respective designations.
This slide provides information pertaining to testimonials given by satisfied clients of the training firm.
This slide highlights the testimonials from multiple satisfied clients of the training firm providing information regarding congratulatory messages, client name, and company details.
This slide showcases the case study for the training proposal. It includes information regarding the problem faced by the client and solutions offered by the training firm. It also covers details of the results and client testimonial.
This slide provides information regarding the contract terms and conditions of the training proposal. It also includes details of deliverables that the training company will provide to the client.
The purpose of this slide is to provide the contact information of the corporate training firm. It includes the firm’s official address, contact number, and email address.
This slide highlights the training evaluation form for instructor assessment. It also includes sections to fill details of training information and attendee details.
This slide showcases the questions for the assessment of the training content by the attendees.
The slide indicates the evaluation form for course assessment. It also includes questions pertaining to the future actions of the attendees.
Different Customer Service Channels Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt with all 111 slides:
Use our Different Customer Service Channels Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
The presentations are very helpful. I am always able to get appropriate templates for the different topics related to my profession.
The team is highly dedicated and professional. They deliver their work on time and with perfection.