Sprint development timeline
Sprints are timed iterations in a continuous project development cycle—short, repeated periods lasting one to four weeks. Sprints are at the heart of the Agile and Scrum techniques, which divide big, complicated product development projects into smaller, more manageable portions. Developers sometimes resort to adding extra bells and whistles to their apps in order to make them more attractive and competitive. These additions raise the complexity of the final product, making the development process more difficult to execute. lideTeam’s agile technology PowerPoint templates can help you visualize your project timeline and keep everyone on track. Our templates are easy to use and customizable, so you can create a presentation that fits your specific needs. Plus, our team is always updating our templates with the latest features and trends, so you can be confident that you’re using the most up-to-date tools available. Download our Agile technology ppt templates now.
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting this set of slides with name - Sprint Development Timeline. This is a four stage process. The stages in this process are Sprint Development Timeline, Sprint Development Roadmap, Scrum Development Linear Process.
Enjoy This Product
Please recommend us to your friends - thanks!
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
Sprint development timeline with all 5 slides:
Use our Sprint Development Timeline to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Unique design & color.
Design layout is very impressive.
Use of icon with content is very relateable, informative and appealing.