Header Tag Its Importance And Best Practices For SEO Edu Ppt
This set of slides covers the details of header tags and ways to write SEO-friendly header tags. Further, these PPT slides include information about the significance of XML sitemaps in performing on-page SEO.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Header Tag Its Importance and Best Practices for SEO. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts and every slide consists of an appropriate content. You can add or delete the content as per your need.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide covers details on Header tags. It also depicts that Google will use header tags to establish the page's context, which helps Google offer up relevant results to user’s' queries.
- H1 - The title of a post. They are generally keyword-focused, centered on the "main concept" of a page or article, and written to pique a reader's interest
- H2 - These are sub headers that categorize the significant ideas of the paragraphs and divide them into parts. You can consider utilizing semantic keywords linked to the "main concept" of the page. This will make it easy for the reader to discover the portions they want to read
- H3 — These are subsections that expand on the ideas made in H2. They can also be used to format lists and bullet points
- H4 —These are subsections that expand on the ideas stated in H3. They can also be used to format lists and bullet points
Header tags can assist in structuring a piece of text by drawing attention to the essential concepts, topics, and (in effect) keywords. As a result, header tags are essential for keyword relevance and readability.
This slide covers how to write SEO-friendly header tags. It also depicts that Header tags provide structure and context for the articles
Header tags provide structure and context for the articles:
- H1 introduces the page's topic, much like a title tells a reader what a book is all about
- The H2s are similar to a book’s ‘Table of content’ in that they describe the key themes it will cover in different portions of the content
- Subsequent headers, H3s through H6, serve as extra sub-headings inside each section, just as a book chapter might be divided into several sub-topics
Use Headers to Break Up Text
- A scannable article is readable, and a readable article is more likely to rank well in search engines
- Scanability is critical to the success of an article because just 16% of internet users read an article word for word. The others are scanning
- A scannable content is 58% more likely to do well with readers
Include Keywords in Header Tags
- Headers have a significant influence on SEO since Google uses them to acquire context for the pages
- The page should be first and foremost understandable, with keywords used organically
Optimize for Featured Snippets
What is feature snippets and how it help in SEO?
- Featured snippets are short extracts from a website that shows in Google search results to answer a user's query rapidly. Google automatically pulls featured snippet content from pages that have been indexed
- Definitions, lists, steps, and tables are the most typical types of highlighted snippets
Only Use One H1
- Google has said that utilizing numerous H1s is not an issue. Using numerous H1s on a page, however, is not an SEO-recommended practice
- Multiple H1s can be utilized as long as they are not overused to the point of spamming and fit contextually within the page layout
Keep the Header Tags Consistent
- A basic rule of thumb for UX is to provide users with a consistent experience
- To utilize title case format, apply it consistently across all pages (and vice versa if you choose sentence case). Also, keep the headers as brief as possible
Make Them Interesting
- This guideline applies to all the copywriting, not just the headers
- The first copy may have dull headers utilized to construct the outline, but one should always examine and modify them before posting to make them more appealing to visitors
This slide covers details on XML sitemaps. It also depicts that a XML sitemap is a method of structuring a website by identifying the URLs and data inside each component.
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
Header Tag Its Importance And Best Practices For SEO Edu Ppt with all 18 slides:
Use our Header Tag Its Importance And Best Practices For SEO Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
The Designed Graphic are very professional and classic.
Use of different colors is good. It's simple and attractive.