Business Communication Definition Process And Basic Elements Training Ppt
This set of slides provides a brief introduction to business communication with examples. It also covers the communication process and key elements such as sender, business information, receiver, and feedback.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Business Communication Definition Process and Basic Elements. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint specialists. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts, and every slide consists of appropriate content. You can add or delete the content as per your need.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide depicts an overview of business communication. It emphasizes that business communication is communication between business parties or individuals to carry out business-related tasks. It also entails exchanging information between individuals both within and outside the organization.
Some examples of business communication are:
- A group of employees is having a brainstorming session
- Two co-workers sharing information to collaborate on a project
- A supervisor providing feedback to a direct report
- A leadership team communicating the company's vision to its employees
- A client is presented with a deliverable by an account manager
- A customer providing feedback on a deliverable
In addition to sharing information, effective communication is also required for carrying out day-to-day business processes and tasks such as:
- Creating and disseminating plans and proposals
- Introducing new concepts to clients, co-workers, or management
- Having productive meetings
- Making decisions as a group or organization
- Order taking, sending, and fulfilment
This slide illustrates the communication process. It mentions that the communication process is a six-stage robust framework that defines how a message is transmitted through communication channels between a sender and a receiver. The framework elements are sender, encoding, message, channel, receiver, and decoding.
Key Components of the Communication Process
- Sender: The person who came up with the idea and wished it would be delivered to the recipient
- Encoding: The process of describing or translating information into a message
- Message: The concept, fact, or opinion that the sender wishes to convey
- Communication channel: The method by which the message is delivered for example e-mail, voice message, telephone etc.
- Receiver: intended audience of the message
- Decoding: the process of interpretation of the message
- Feedback: the response or action taken by a receiver after decoding a message
This slide illustrates information on the essential elements of business communication. The elements are sender, business information, receiver, and feedback.
Business Communication Definition Process And Basic Elements Training Ppt with all 19 slides:
Use our Business Communication Definition Process And Basic Elements Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
It is my first time working with them and that too on a friend's recommendation. I would say, I am not expecting such a worldly service at this low price.