Closing Sales Using The SPIN Selling Approach Training Ppt
These slide discuss the SPIN selling methodology to close complex sales. SPIN stands for the four stages of question sequences a salesperson should ask a prospect. These are situation, problem, implication, and need payoff.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Closing Sales Using The SPIN Selling Approach. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide gives an introduction to SPIN selling methodology to close complex sales. SPIN stands for the four stages of question sequences a salesperson should ask a prospect. These are situation, problem, implication, and need payoff.
This slide highlights the importance of Situation stage in SPIN selling. The aim behind the questioning sequence in this stage is to learn about and understand your prospect’s perspective.
This slide highlights the importance of Problem Stage in SPIN selling. In this stage, the aim is to get to the core of the prospect's issue. Sales representatives try to identify areas of potential opportunity and issues that the prospects may be unaware of or dissatisfied with.
This slide highlights the importance of Implication Stage in SPIN selling. In this stage, the salesperson encourages the prospect to consider the consequences of not solving the problem.
This slide highlights the importance of Need Payoff Stage in SPIN selling. In this final questioning stage, the salesperson encourages the prospect to consider how the situation can improve if their problem is solved.
Closing Sales Using The SPIN Selling Approach Training Ppt with all 21 slides:
Use our Closing Sales Using The SPIN Selling Approach Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
SlideTeam is my one-stop destination for templates. Highly recommended!
Helpful product design for delivering presentation.