Key Customer Service Statistics Edu Ppt
This PPT deck covers the statistics related to good and bad customer service. It also visually presents the quantitative data related to service channels used by customers and key aspects of customer service.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Key Customer Service Statistics. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts, and every slide consists of appropriate content. All slides are customizable. You can add or delete the content as per your need. Download this professionally designed business presentation, add your content, and present it with confidence.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide covers information regarding the importance of customer service in businesses. The reasons are that customer service helps increase revenue, build a better reputation, satisfy, retain customers, etc.
Reasons why customer service is important are discussed below:
- Revenue increases with good customer service: Customer service is important as it correlates with revenue
- Happy customers build a better reputation: Positive reputation leads to higher growth
- Retention correlates with customer satisfaction: Customer retention carves the clearest path to business success
- Churn decreases with more customer care: Customers churn when they’re unhappy
- CLTV improves with better customer service: A highly engaged customer tends to buy more as compared to others
- Company culture strengthens with improved customer sentiment: By valuing customers and tirelessly working to serve them, a company creates a culture of helpfulness
- Brand awareness soars with positive customer experiences: Positive customer support is important for brand awareness, as it leads to “word of mouth” marketing
- Marketing spend lessens with more customer advocates: Customer marketing involves turning existing customers into advocates
- Business longevity relies on satisfied customers: Satisfied customers tend to provide stable revenue to the business
This slide covers information regarding the power of great customer service, i.e., enhancing repeat customers and driving customer’s loyalty towards a brand.
This slide covers information regarding the importance of customer service, i.e., how customer service increases sales and brand equity of the company’s product/service.
This slide covers information regarding the cost of poor customer service to a company, such as shifting to another competitor and withdrawing their purchase from the company.
This slide covers statistics regarding the customer service channels that customers use and their reactions to receiving unsatisfactory customer service.
This slide covers the most important aspects of customer service according to customers, such as friendly and knowledgeable customer support agents, resolving the issue in a single transaction, etc.
This slide covers information regarding the most used customer service channels worldwide.
Key Customer Service Statistics Edu Ppt with all 23 slides:
Use our Key Customer Service Statistics Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Colors used are bright and distinctive.
I’m not a design person, so I couldn’t make a presentation to save my life. Thankfully, they have all kinds of templates that I regularly use for my work.