Overview Of Sales Prospecting Process Training Ppt
These slides showcase the sales prospecting process. The steps of the process are Research, outreach, discovery call, educate and evaluate, and close.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Overview of Sales Prospecting Process. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide showcases the sales prospecting process. The steps of the process are: Research, outreach, discovery call, educate & evaluate, and close.
This slide explains the first step in the sales prospecting process, which is research. It highlights the importance of conducting additional research on prospects who are a good fit. It also states that during this phase, businesses seek to determine the prospect's quality and whether they will make a purchase based on their budget and needs.
This slide explains the second step in the sales prospecting process, which is outreach. It highlights that once a prospect has been qualified, the company should contact them, which could be done by sending them a sales prospecting email. It also mentions that the salesperson will come across a gatekeeper who will control access to a decision-maker during this step.
This slide explains the discovery call, the third step in the sales prospecting process. It highlights that Discovery Call is a salesperson's first point of contact with a prospect, with the goal of qualifying them for the next stage of the sales cycle. It also states that by asking the right questions during the discovery call, a salesperson learns the prospect's unique challenges and becomes more acquainted with their business.
This slide describes the fourth step in the sales prospecting process, i.e., educating and evaluating prospects. It highlights that this stage entails evaluating and qualifying the prospects' needs to determine how much they require your company's product/service to meet their business objectives. It also states that during this stage, a salesperson addresses prospects' pain points and the reasons for their objection.
This slide explains the fifth step in the sales prospecting process i.e., closing. It highlights that the salesperson is aware of the prospect's pain points, potential objections, and other reasons for purchasing the product/service by this time. The salesperson then attempts to convert them into customers by persuading them of the value they are receiving. It has one of the two outcomes: closed-won or closed-loss.
Overview Of Sales Prospecting Process Training Ppt with all 22 slides:
Use our Overview Of Sales Prospecting Process Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
I never had to worry about creating a business presentation from scratch. SlideTeam offered me professional, ready-made, and editable presentations that would have taken ages to design.
My team has been relying on SlideTeam’s professional PPT designs for a while now. It has greatly sped up quality work at my organization. So thanks!