Training Needs Analysis Dashboard For Employee Development
This slide shows the dashboard of training and development needs analysis. It includes KPIs such as average result area score and their reviews for different areas.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This slide shows the dashboard of training and development needs analysis. It includes KPIs such as average result area score and their reviews for different areas. Introducing our premium set of slides with Training Needs Analysis Dashboard For Employee Development. Ellicudate the three stages and present information using this PPT slide. This is a completely adaptable PowerPoint template design that can be used to interpret topics like Training And Development Team, Result Area Scores, Result Areas. So download instantly and tailor it with your information.
“I required a slide for a board meeting and was so satisfied with the final result !! So much went into designing the slide and the communication was amazing! Can’t wait to have my next slide!”
Like always a great experience with you guys. Always there on the drop of hat to help.