How to Delight Customers Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt
This training module in detail covers the concept of how to delight customers. The PPT deck includes a customer delight framework and the difference between customer service and customer delight. It also includes strategies to ensure customer delight and KPIs to measure it. The PowerPoint deck also contains activities and questions to increase attendees participation in the training session. It also has additional slides on about us, vision, mission, goal, 30-60-90 days plan, timeline, roadmap, training completion certificate, energizer activities, detailed client proposal, and training assessment form.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Module on How to Delight Customers. This deck comprises of 77 slides. Each slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts and every slide consists of an appropriate content. All slides are customizable. You can add or delete the content as per your need. Not just this, you can also make the required changes in the charts and graphs. Download this professionally designed business presentation, add your content and present it with confidence.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide depicts an activity that can be performed by the customer care executives during their training session to effectively anticipate the customer's needs.
- Instruct participants to imagine how this interaction improved the customer's day and to elaborately praise the company's best features
- Then, to prompt a discussion, ask for volunteers to share their letters
- The goal here is not only to boost team morale but also to actively engage participants in thinking about what a customer is looking for when they seek assistance from one of your team members
Takeaway- We've identified some fantastic things that a company does that are all part of the service it provides. Although some interactions can be complex, a company can provide an excellent experience to its customers, and most customers expect these things when they approach the company. Take these characteristics into your following few customer conversations, and keep in mind how these best practices can help you create delighted customers
This slide provides information regarding the definition of customer delight. It also contains details of the earlier popular funnel model and existing flywheel model to ensure customer delight.
This slide highlights the model to showcasing the different customer satisfaction levels such as delighted, satisfied, and dissatisfied.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight how customer satisfaction is different from customer delight. It also contains an example to explain the same.
This slide provides information regarding the key approaches to give the customers a delightful experience. The major approaches discussed are personalized messaging, quick support, anticipating customer needs, customer segmentation, educating customers, empowering employees, and embracing data.
The key approaches to give the customers a delightful experience are as follows:
- Personalization: Make the customer feels special by sending personalized messages on birthdays and festive occasions, curating special product combos and packages to fulfill their needs
- Provide Quick Support: Provide support to customers on platforms where they are most active such as messaging platforms (WhatsApp) or social media channels such as Twitter. Delight them by assisting them there only, so that they don't have to leave what they are doing
- Anticipate Customer Needs: Develop an ability in the agents to understand what the customer wants with limited information
- Customer Segmentation: Group customers based on product usage so that it becomes easy for agents to engage with them effectively
- Educate Customers: Send automated newsletters to customers to make them aware of new products and offers. Create and share product guides with customers containing information regarding the best practices and product usage
- Empower Employees: Empower employees to make real-time decisions to make their experience delightful. For example, employees at the Ritz Hotel chain can spend up to $2,000 to delight their customers
- Embrace Data: Use customer surveys and transactional data to make informed decisions to make customer's overall experience delightful
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the key performance indicators to measure customer delight successfully. The multiple KPIs highlighted are churn rate, retention rate, and customer lifetime value. It also contains the details of the formula to calculate them.
This slide depicts the summary of how to delight customers training session.
Slide 32 to 46
These slides depict energizer activities to engage the audience of the training session.
This slide highlights the cover letter for the training proposal. It includes details regarding what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple types of courses offered by the training company.
This slide indicates the major deliverables that the corporate training firm will provide to the client. The key deliverables highlighted are session plans, PowerPoint deck, evaluation material, and training handouts.
This slide represents the multiple additional services offered by the training firm to the client, such as webinars, planning journals, and e-learning design solutions.
This slide tabulates the major deliverables offered by the training company to the client along with their associated costs.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the multiple additional services offered by the training firm along with their cost details.
This slide provides an overview of the corporate training firm's vision and mission statements, core values, and key clients.
This slide highlights the major awards and recognition won by the training firm for their exceptional service to clients.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the trainer and their respective designations.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the employees’ names and their respective designations.
This slide provides information pertaining to testimonials given by satisfied clients of the training firm.
This slide highlights the testimonials from multiple satisfied clients of the training firm providing information regarding congratulatory messages, client name, and company details.
This slide showcases the case study for the training proposal. It includes information regarding the problem faced by the client and solutions offered by the training firm. It also covers details of the results and client testimonial.
This slide provides information regarding the contract terms and conditions of the training proposal. It also includes details of deliverables that the training company will provide to the client.
The purpose of this slide is to provide the contact information of the corporate training firm. It includes the firm’s official address, contact number, and email address.
This slide highlights the training evaluation form for instructor assessment. It also includes sections to fill details of training information and attendee details.
This slide showcases the questions for the assessment of the training content by the attendees.
The slide indicates the evaluation form for course assessment. It also includes questions pertaining to the future actions of the attendees.
How to Delight Customers Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt with all 82 slides:
Use our How to Delight Customers Training Module on Customer Service Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Great designs, Easily Editable.
Great work on designing the presentation. I just loved it!