SEO Definition Importance And Statistics Edu Ppt
These slides provide information regarding the definition of search engine optimization and its significance for business organizations, such as improving online visibility, increasing website traffic, ensuring a better conversion rate, etc. The slides also include the difference between traditional and modern SEO.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting SEO Definition, Importance, and Statistics. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts and every slide consists of an appropriate content. You can add or delete the content as per your need.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide provides information regarding the definition of search engine optimization and its uses, i.e., improving search engine ranking and increasing website traffic quantity and quality.
The purpose of this slide is to showcases the difference between traditional and modern SEO approaches. It compares them based on keywords, content, and practices used in each type of approach.
How Does Old School SEO Work?
- Keyword Stuffing: Keywords should be scattered throughout the text, tags, and locations. The more keywords that could be squeezed onto a page, the better it would rank.
- Keyword Variants: If your main keyword goal was "engagement ring," you'd use thousands of variants on that, such as "diamond engagement ring," "engagement rings," "engagement rings jewelry," and so on. It would carry on indefinitely, attempting to hit every conceivable keyword match. Exact matches were required in the absence of wide match keywords.
- Cloaking and Writing for Engines: Cloaking was prevalent in the early days of SEO. You'd create a list of SEO keywords for search engines and display visitors something completely different on the website. This resulted in cases when the keywords did not match the text at all.
- Anchor text: Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. According to SEO best practices, anchor text should be relevant to the page you're referring to rather than generic terms.
These keywords would be stuffed in various places, including:
- The URL
- The page title
- The meta description tag
- The on-page headings
How Does New School SEO Work?
- Intent Matching: It is no longer essential to include every single keyword variation. Consider the searcher's purpose instead. Write a piece of text with keywords that reflect that goal. Using the engagement ring as an example, a single page with numerous relevant keyword phrases on how to buy the right engagement ring would work.
- The Tags that Matter: Whereas all tags used to be packed with keywords, just a handful are now actually important. These are the title and body content elements. These are the locations where your keywords should be used. Keywords can still be useful in other places, such as the URL field, meta description, and image alt attributes, but they are not required.
- User Experience Reigns Supreme: You can examine how viewers interact with your content by viewing engagement statistics in Google Analytics. This implies that the experience of reading content and connecting with your website is more essential than ever before, and it influences Google's rankings. High-quality writing with which your users interact yields outcomes.
New ways for on-page SEO: Marketers should still be using keywords.
- Link vs Links
- Build vs. Building
- Strategy vs. Strategies
Also rank for a variety of lateral keywords:
- Lawyer vs. Attorney
- Dentist vs. Oral Surgery
- SEO vs. Search Engine Optimization
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the significance of SEO for business organizations as it improves online visibility, increases website traffic, ensures a better conversion rate, and helps in building builds trust and credibility of potential customers.
This slide provides information regarding the key statistics which reflect the importance of SEO for business organizations.
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
SEO Definition Importance And Statistics Edu Ppt with all 19 slides:
Use our SEO Definition Importance And Statistics Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Great quality product.
Great quality slides in rapid time.