Digital Transformation Case Studies Training ppt
The PPT training module contains case studies of multinational companies MNCs that have either successfully digitally transformed themselves or failed to do. A business coach can use these to make the training session more interactive. The deck also has PPT slides on about us, vision, mission, goal, 30-60-90 days plan, timeline, roadmap, training completion certificate, energizer activities, client training proposal, and assessment form.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Deck on Digital Transformation Case Studies. This presentation deck contains 65 well-researched and uniquely designed slides. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide depicts the H&M success story of digital transformation. It emphasizes how H&M began experimenting with mobile technologies to improve the virtual experience of finding, trying on, and purchasing clothing. It also mentions that, as a result of the digital transformation shift, H&M reported a 30% increase in online sales in 2019.
This slide depicts IKEA's digital transformation success story. It mentions that IKEA bought Task Rabbit's online service to help customers who don't like putting together their furniture. It also mentions how, after going digital, IKEA saw a 300 percent increase in e-commerce sales.
This slide depicts the success story of Coca-digital Cola's transformation. It demonstrates how Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales & Services saved Coca-Cola $1 million per year by digitizing documents for the 72 bottlers in North and Central America. It also mentions that because of Ripcord's robotics and machine learning software, CCBSS can now process documents flawlessly.
This slide illustrates the reason for Kodak's failure. It emphasizes that the company did not tailor the product to the market and that failure to experiment and adapt to a changing and turbulent market eventually led to its bankruptcy.
This slide depicts the reason for Nokia's failure. It emphasizes Nokia's inability to recognize the importance of software, including apps, and underestimating the rapid transition to smartphones, which ultimately led to its demise.
Slide 19 to 34
These slides contain energizer activities to engage the audience of the training session.
Slide 35 to 62
These slides contain a training proposal covering what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
Slide 63 to 65
These slides include a training evaluation form for instructor, content and course assessment.
Digital Transformation Case Studies Training ppt with all 70 slides:
Use our Digital Transformation Case Studies Training ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
“I've always gotten excellent slides from them and the customer service is up to the mark.”
Editable, diversified, compatible with MS PPT and Google Slides, and on top of that finest graphics!! I mean in the words of the famous Ross Geller, “What more do you want!”