Guide To Building An Effective Sales Process Training Ppt
These slides present a guide to build an effective sales process. The steps are Goal setting, bringing all stakeholders aboard, outlining the sales process steps, mapping the buyers journey, and implementing changes, testing and measuring these changes.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Ultimate Guide to Building an Effective Sales Process. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide lists the steps to create a sales process. The steps are: Goal setting, bringing all stakeholders aboard, outlining the sales process steps, mapping the buyer’s journey, and implementing changes, testing & measuring these changes.
This slide mentions goal setting as a step in developing a sales process. It emphasizes that to know where you're going, you must first understand where you want to go. Setting goals for your sales team is part of the sales mapping process. A company's strategy should be focused but simple.
This slide explains bringing all stakeholders on board as a step in developing a sales process. It emphasizes that a sales team cannot achieve its goal on its own. Other departments, such as marketing, product, customer service, information technology, etc have a stake in your sales process and impact your customer experience. The sales team must include these stakeholders in the sales process.
This slide outlines the steps to create sales process. It emphasizes that here, it is time to review each step of your sales process SPANCO (Suspect Prospect Approach Negotiation Closure Order). Examine your sales process history. What steps were successful, and where did prospects fall off? It also mentions that With your stakeholders on board, you can map out which teams are involved in each step and what actions they can take, especially your sales team.
This slide depicts mapping the buyer's journey as a step in developing a sales process. It emphasizes that the sales process is examined from the customers' perspective in this step, and their actions and reactions to the sales process are documented. It also states that during this step, a buyer persona is created to ensure that the team remains customer-centric.
This slide explains implementing, testing & measuring changes as a step in developing a sales process. It emphasizes that you're ready to put your sales process to work once you've mapped it from both the seller's and buyer's perspectives. It also mentions that you won't know if the process will help you achieve your goal until you put it to the test, implement the required changes and measure the results.
Guide To Building An Effective Sales Process Training Ppt with all 22 slides:
Use our Guide To Building An Effective Sales Process Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
“Easy to use. I always wanted to have a quick search for products and SlideTeam has helped me have it.”
I am extremely pleased with these PPT slides that we used for our event. They were easy to modify and came out great in all aspects!