Off Page SEO Backlinks Link Building Link Quality Follow No Follow Edu Ppt
This set of slides includes information about the link building, anatomy of a backlink, anchor text, and its types such as images, generic, naked link, branded, partial-match, and exact-match. It also contains slides on link equity, follow and no-follow links comparison, mistakes to avoid while creating backlinks, and major software for backlinks management.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Off-Page SEO - Backlinks, Link Building, Link Quality, Follow, No-Follow, Toxic Backlinks. This slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts, and every slide consists of an appropriate content. All slides are customizable. You can add or delete the content as per your need. Not just this, you can also make the required changes in the charts and graphs. Download this professionally designed business presentation, add your content, and present it with confidence.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide provides information regarding the definition of link building. It also includes details of major principles to be followed to build efficient links in Off-page SEO.
The important link building principles are:
Principle 1: Create Link-Worthy Content
- In SEO, content is king
- Always ensure that website content is informative and updated so that internet users want to read and share it
- By doing so, the website will automatically get natural backlinks
Principle 2: Off-site Engagement
- Actively engage with others through social media, guest blogging, by posting comments, and sharing their website links
- This is so that when they link out, they must then proactively approach you
Principle 3: Use Offline Relationships
- Reach out to your network (colleagues, friends & family) and ask them to promote your website links on their social media profiles, blogs, or websites
The purpose of this slide is to provide an overview of Anatomy of text and image Back Links in Off-Page SEO.
The key components of backlink are:
- URL: It provides information regarding the website address to which the backlink is referring
- Link Title: It provides additional details about the webpage to which the website is being linked
- Source of Image File: It provides details from where the image/infographic is taken
- Anchor Text:
- It is the text around which the URL is wrapped
- It is a clickable text to move from one referring website to another website
This slide illustrates the anchor text in backlinks. It also contains details of major types of anchor text such as images, generic, naked link, branded, partial-match, and exact-match.
The major types of anchor texts are as follows:
- Exact-match: When an anchor text contains precise keywords that provide information regarding the page linked to
- For example: "antivirus" linking to a page that shows the most recommended antiviruses
- Partial-match: When an anchor text along with the main keyword contains some phrases
- For example: "Buy running shoes" linking to a website showcasing new models of running shoes
- Branded: When a specific brand name is used as anchor text
- For example: 'Microsoft' linking to a blog post about the company
- Naked link: Whenever a URL is used as an anchor text
- For example: "www.microsoft.com" is a naked link anchor
- Generic: Whenever generic words are used as the anchor text
- For example:
- Click here
- This blog
- Read more
- More info
- For example:
- Images: When text contained in the image's alt attribute is used as anchor text to link the image
This slide provides information regarding the link juice and multiple factors that determine the link's actual value, such as relevancy, authoritativeness, anchor text, following, domain quality, link location and quantity on page, and HTTPS status.
The multiple factors that play a significant role in determining the actual value of link are as follows:
- Relevancy: The linking page should be highly relevant to the core business of the website to which it is being linked
- For example, if a page about shoes is linked to the cooking website, it will not provide much authority and value as the link is irrelevant
- Authoritativeness: Links from old and trusted websites with high authority pass higher link equity than those obtained from new websites
- Anchor Text: Appropriate keywords in backlink fetch high link equity
- For example, if the backlink anchor text has similar keywords that are used to improve the ranking of the source page, it shows the search engine that both are related, and, hence, backlink is valued more
- Following of Link: Links with no-follow are overlooked by search engine crawlers and don't pass equity. Hence, they must be avoided while creating backlinks
- Domain Quality: Links obtained from website/webpage with high Domain Authority and Page Authority (70 out of 100) offer higher equity
- Link Location on Page: Links placed in the footer or a sidebar carry low weightage in contrast to the links in the body of a page's content
- Links Quantity on Page: If numerous other websites use the same link, then it dilutes the equity. It is recommended to use the link which is not overused
This slide provides an overview of the process to obtain link equity from websites to rank higher in SERPs (search engine results pages).
The purpose of this slide is to provide an information regarding the Do-Follow and No-Follow Backlinks in Off-Page SEO.
This slide tabulates the key differences of follow and no-follow links in terms of site crawling, link equity transferred, applications, and benefits.
This slide provides an overview of mistakes to avoid while creating backlinks in Off-Page SEO such as linking to sites with low authority, buying/selling paid links, using inappropriate keywords in anchor text etc.
This slide provides information regarding the key software suites that can be deployed to manage backlinks in Off-page SEO effectively. It also contains details of the critical features of each software. The major software suites listed are Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, and SE Ranking.
Additional Slide 1
This slide contains icons related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 2
This slide can be edited to provide information about one's organization. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 3
This editable slide can be used to share the organization's vision, mission, and goals. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 4
This slide can be edited to provide information about the organization's core team. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 5
This slide can be used to present multiple discussion ideas to the stakeholders concerned.
Additional Slide 6
This slide contains an editable 30-60-90-day plan to suit the presenter's needs.
Additional Slide 7
This slide contains a timeline to showcase multiple milestones of the organization.
Additional Slide 8
This slide contains a roadmap template for effective strategic planning. The slide uses the same color theme and similar design elements as the main deck.
Additional Slide 9
This fully editable training certificate template can be presented to attendees post the successful completion of training.
Off Page SEO Backlinks Link Building Link Quality Follow No Follow Edu Ppt with all 24 slides:
Use our Off Page SEO Backlinks Link Building Link Quality Follow No Follow Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Designs have enough space to add content.
Best Representation of topics, really appreciable.