At SlideTeam, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
“Personal Information” refers to any information that you submit to us voluntarily and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into our website, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal information also includes navigational information or payment information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
- Before collecting any personal information, we will always inform you of the purpose of collecting the said information.
- The information collected will be used solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information provided in connection with membership registration or purchases, except as described in this Privacy Statement or as may be required by law.
- We will send electronic mail or other mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to SlideTeam.net, or of any SlideTeam.net or SlideTeam related products and services. If you do not want to receive such mailings, you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link listed in the email.
We collect personal data for the following purposes and using the following services.
Access to third party services' accounts
- Access to the Facebook account
Permissions: About Me and contact email
- Access to the Google account
Contacting the user
- Mailing List or Newsletter
Personal Data: Email address, first name and last name
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Google button and social widgets, Facebook Like button and social widgets, LinkedIn button and social widgets and Twitter Tweet button and social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and usage data
Registration and authentication
- Direct registration
Personal Data: Email address, first name, last name and password
- Facebook Authentication and Google OAuth
When you view our content, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. We do NOT share this data with anyone. We use this information solely to improve the quality of our service and provide general statistics regarding the use of our website. All the tools we use to collect this information are GDPR compliant.
The security of your personal information is important to us. All our Credit Card transactions are handled by PayPal and 2Checkout, which we believe to be reputed and reliable companies. SlideTeam DOES NOT store, process or have access to any credit card information of any subscriber. For all other personal information, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect it, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Cookies We Use and How We Use Them:
We use the following cookies:
- Essential website cookies to provide you services through the website
- Performance and functionality cookies, without which certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies to understand customer usage of our website and accordingly customize our website.
- Social networking cookies to allow users to share pages and content they like on our website on social media platforms.
Collecting information and displaying content from third parties
- We use third party services which includes the Live Chat service, newsletter and mailing list management, and website optimizers and analytics services using cookies to better serve and understand our customers.
Deletion of Account Information
- In case you, the user, delete your account on this website, either through the option in "My Account" section or by raising a request at [email protected], then your entire personal and acquired information stored in our system will be deleted completely from the system.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
1350, Avenue of the Americas,
New York , 10019