Product Launch Roadmap PowerPoint Presentation Slides
Discover images that fit your ideas like a glove with our Product Launch Roadmap PowerPoint Presentation Slides. Go ahead and explore the catalog.
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
PowerPoint presentation slides
This complete presentation has a set of seventeen slides to show your mastery of the subject. Use this ready-made PowerPoint presentation to present before your internal teams or the audience. All presentation designs in this Product Launch Roadmap Power Point Presentation Slides have been crafted by our team of expert PowerPoint designers using the best of PPT templates, images, data-driven graphs and vector icons. The content has been well-researched by our team of business researchers. The biggest advantage of downloading this deck is that it is fully editable in PowerPoint. You can change the colors, font and text without any hassle to suit your business needs.
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
Start a Project With Us
What can we help you with?
Start a Project With Us
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
Slide 1: This slide Product launch Roadmap. State Your Company Name and begin.
Slide 2: This slide shows Product Launch Timeline Template 1 describing 90, 60 and 30 days prior launch and post launch.
Slide 3: This slide presents Product Launch Timeline Template 2 with stage, content type and channels.
Slide 4: This slide displays Product Launch Timeline Template 3 describing- Blog Post, First Video, Second Video, Podcast Episode, Master Class, Cart Open, Final Video, Cart Close etc.
Slide 5: This slide represents Product Launch Timeline For Pharmaceutical Company with stages as pre-submission, submission and Approval, Launch, Ongoing Commercial Supply.
Slide 6: This slide showcases Product Launch Timeline Template 4 describing- Finalize Team Members, Funding Approved, Finalize Design CTQ’s, Release Tooling, Initial Samples & Testing, Product Launch, Charter Signed, Submit Capital Request, Complete End-User Study, Complete Design, Product Launch.
Slide 7: This slide shows Product Launch Timeline Template 5 with text boxes to show information.
Slide 8: This slide presents Web Product Launch Timeline as- Identify Online Partners, Target Customers, Endorsements, Create Blog, Launch Website, Launch Beta, Launch Product, Buzz Generation.
Slide 9: This slide shows Product launch Roadmap Icons.
Slide 10: This slide is titled Additional Slides for moving forward.
Slide 11: This slide shows Circular diagram with text boxes.
Slide 12: This is a Venn slide with text boxes to show information.
Slide 13: This slide shows Stacked bar graph with five products comparison.
Slide 14: This slide displays Stacked column chart with five products comparison.
Slide 15: This is Our vision slide with Icons and text boxes.
Slide 16: This is Meet our team slide with names and designation.
Slide 17: This is a Thank You slide with address, contact numbers and email address.
Product Launch Roadmap PowerPoint Presentation Slides with all 17 slides:
Add to the joy with our Product Launch Roadmap PowerPoint Presentation Slides. Increase the amount of fun folks have.