Sales Training Activities For Salespeople Training Ppt
These slides depict activities to be conducted for training sales representatives. They focus on winning over challenging prospects and dealing with rejections.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Sales Training Activities for Salespeople. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide showcases an activity named “Tenacity Target,” which the trainer can conduct in the training session.
Objective of Activity
- Sales professionals frequently encounter prospects who are challenging to sell to. To win over some difficult customers, you must have a lot of endurance, empathy, and soft skills
- The Tenacity Target game trains sellers to have the right attitude and stamina to deal with a challenging prospect and win over customers
- Learn to be inventive when it comes to coming up with persuasive ideas
- Describe your offer in terms that varied target groups can understand
- The first person may, for example, name a vacuum cleaner as the product
- The roundtable participants list characteristics such as:
- First, at 280 AW, it has superior suction power
- Second, at $135, it is less expensive than a Roomba while being more effective
- Third, it has an extremely effective HEPA filtration system
- Fourth, it has a three-year warranty, which is longer than the industry standard....and so on
This slide depicts an activity that can be conducted during the training session.
- This game is intended to determine how resourceful your team is and who needs to improve their research skills. This game works best as an individual exercise but can also be played in groups
- Clients’ could be one of your company's prospects or the CEO of a random competitor
This slide provides an activity on rejection handling that the trainer can perform during the training session.
- The trainer is to distribute/collect the common rejection reasons forms from the trainees
- Ask trainees to participate in a rejection handling practice activity
- Repeat the exercise until trainees have discussed each option
Sales Training Activities For Salespeople Training Ppt with all 20 slides:
Use our Sales Training Activities For Salespeople Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Good research work and creative work done on every template.
Thrilled to see several customizable templates catering various verticals and industries.