Techniques And Activity To Develop Active Listening In Business Communication Training Ppt
This set of slides showcases nonverbal techniques to improve active listening in business communication. The major techniques are smiling, eye contact, posture, and mirroring. It also contains active listening roleplay to be conducted in the listening session of business communication training.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Techniques and Activity to develop Active Listening in Business Communication. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support is available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide provides information regarding the tips to become an active listener.
This slide provides information regarding the verbal methods to develop active listening such as positive reinforcement, remembering, questioning, reflecting and summarizing.
This slide indicates the verbal method of positive reinforcement to improve active listening in business communication.
This slide highlights the verbal method of remembering to improve active listening in business communication.
This slide showcases the verbal method of questioning to improve active listening.
This slide provides information regarding the verbal method of reflecting to improve active listening.
This slide provides information regarding the verbal method of summarizing to improve active listening in business communication.
This slide illustrates the active listening activity that can be conducted in business communication training. It also contains the examples of open-ended questions for roleplay.
Techniques And Activity To Develop Active Listening In Business Communication Training Ppt with all 24 slides:
Use our Techniques And Activity To Develop Active Listening In Business Communication Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
I want to express my gratitude to SlideTeam’s presentation design services team for helping me create the best presentation of my life!
The visual appeal of the templates is just unparalleled! I was so worried about the design of my presentation but SlideTeam made it all so easy.