Twitter Colored Icon
This sleek and stylish Twitter Colored Icon will be the perfect addition to your next project. With a simple yet creative design, this is a fully editable Powerpoint template to easily accommodate any changes you want to make to it.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
If you are looking for minimalistic icon designs, then this Twitter Colored Icon is an ideal choice. It features simple shapes with clean lines in order to help you make your point and stay classy. You can edit these graphics into something well-tailored that fits your business needs. You can also reproduce the PPT layout in JPG, PNG, PDF, and PPT formats to make a well-equipped presentation delivery.
Twitter Colored Icon with all 6 slides:
Use our Twitter Colored Icon to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Unique design & color.
I discovered this website through a google search, the services matched my needs perfectly and the pricing was very reasonable. I was thrilled with the product and the customer service. I will definitely use their slides again for my presentations and recommend them to other colleagues.