Waterfall Model Software Development Life Cycle It
This slide depicts the disadvantages of the waterfall model, including risk and uncertainty, inadequate for long-term projects, difficulty to assess development, etc.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
This slide depicts the disadvantages of the waterfall model, including risk and uncertainty, inadequate for long-term projects, difficulty to assess development, etc. Introducing Waterfall Model Software Development Life Cycle It to increase your presentation threshold. Encompassed with ten stages, this template is a great option to educate and entice your audience. Dispence information on Disadvantages Of The Waterfall Model, using this template. Grab it now to reap its full benefits.
Waterfall Model Software Development Life Cycle It with all 6 slides:
Use our Waterfall Model Software Development Life Cycle It to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Illustrative design with editable content. Exceptional value for money. Highly pleased with the product.