Workplace Etiquette Definition Significance Consequences And Case Study Training Ppt
These slides cover the importance of etiquette in the workplace, such as enhancing workplace relations, enabling business growth, and inculcating kindness and confidence. It also includes information on the adverse effect of not following business etiquette, which leads to anger, stress, and strained employee relationships.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Workplace Etiquette Definition Significance Consequences and Case Study. These slides are 100 percent made in PowerPoint and are compatible with all screen types and monitors. They also support Google Slides. Premium Customer Support is available. Suitable for use by managers, employees, and organizations. These slides are easily customizable. You can edit the color, text, icon, and font size to suit your requirements.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide explains the meaning and examples of workplace etiquette.
This slide explains the reasons why an organization should give importance to workplace etiquette in the business culture. It also states that incorporating good culture leads to better workplace relations, enhanced impression of the organization, promotes business growth, and kindness and confidence in the employees.
- Enhances Workplace Relations: Following etiquettes will help you eliminate distractions associated with office culture, such as gossips, forming groups or personality clashes. Etiquette make sure that the employee relations at the workplace stay professional, and they do not mix their personal and professional life. Individuals should make sure that their personal issues or feelings do not affect their workplace behavior
- Enriches Impression: In business, Individuals are primarily judged based on their social and professional behavior. They should know how to greet, communicate, and respect people at the workplace or come across as unprofessional. The more the individuals deal with people, the more they will learn how things happen at the workplace and the appropriate etiquette. Before communicating with someone in business, you should look confident and make them feel easy
- Promotes Business Growth: Good knowledge about business etiquette can open up multiple professional opportunities for individuals. They will be judged on their skills, confidence, behavior, and how they treat others present at the workplace. An individual who stays calm, confident and comfortable in diverse situations will gain trust more quickly than someone who get anxious
- Enhances Kindness and Confidence: When an individual gets a basic understanding of workplace manners and its impact on the professional and personal life, he/she becomes more confident. Confidence and kindness will not only polish his behavior skills but also help build good relationships at the workplace
This slide covers the consequences if business etiquette is not followed at the workplace. It might cause anger, stress, and strained relationships amongst employees.
- Anger or Irritation: When an employee is rude or irritated at the workplace, he/she starts ignoring the basic rules of social and workplace etiquette. Such behavior might affect his/her own work and that of co-workers
- Stress: Another consequence of a bad environment at the workplace is stress. Stressed employees are less productive in their daily work than the happy employees
- Strained Relationships: Strained relationships at the workplace lower productivity levels of employees and creates a negative image of the organization and its culture
This slide mentions a case study on workplace ethics.
Workplace Etiquette Definition Significance Consequences And Case Study Training Ppt with all 20 slides:
Use our Workplace Etiquette Definition Significance Consequences And Case Study Training Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Out of the box and creative design.
Making a presentation has never been this easy for me. Thank you SlideTeam for offering a splendid template library.