Workplace Etiquette In Business Communication Training Module On Business Communication Edu Ppt
This PowerPoint training deck in-depth covers the concept of Workplace Etiquette in Business Communication. It includes slides on the definition and significance of workplace etiquette. Also, it covers the consequences of lack of workplace etiquette along with the multiple principles of workplace etiquette. The PPT module also contains key takeaways, discussion questions, MCQs, case studies, and memes to make the training session interactive. Further, it includes additional slides on about us, vision, mission, goal, 30-60-90 days plan, timeline, roadmap, training completion certificate, energizer activities, detailed client proposal, and training assessment form.
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
Compatible With Google Slides
Get This In WideScreen
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting Training Module on Workplace Etiquette in Business Communication. This deck comprises of 73 slides. Each slide is well crafted and designed by our PowerPoint experts. This PPT presentation is thoroughly researched by the experts and every slide consists of an appropriate content. All slides are customizable. You can add or delete the content as per your need. Not just this, you can also make the required changes in the charts and graphs. Download this professionally designed business presentation, add your content and present it with confidence.
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
This slide explains the meaning and examples of workplace etiquette.
This slide explains the reasons why an organization should give importance to workplace etiquette in the business culture. It also states that incorporating good culture leads to better workplace relations, enhanced impression of the organization, promotes business growth, and kindness and confidence in the employees.
· Enhances Workplace Relations: Following etiquette will help you eliminate distractions associated with office culture, such as gossips, forming groups or personality clashes. Etiquette make sure that the employee relations at the workplace stay professional, and they do not mix their personal and professional life. Individuals should make sure that their personal issues or feelings do not affect their workplace behavior
· Enriches Impression: In business, Individuals are primarily judged based on their social and professional behavior. They should know how to greet, communicate, and respect people at the workplace or come across as unprofessional. The more the individuals deal with people, the more they will learn how things happen at the workplace and the appropriate etiquette. Before communicating with someone in business, you should look confident and make them feel easy
· Promotes Business Growth: Good knowledge about business etiquette can open up multiple professional opportunities for individuals. They will be judged on their skills, confidence, behavior, and how they treat others present at the workplace. An individual who stays calm, confident and comfortable in diverse situations will gain trust more quickly than someone who get anxious
· Enhances Kindness and Confidence: When an individual gets a basic understanding of workplace manners and its impact on the professional and personal life, he/she becomes more confident. Confidence and kindness will not only polish his behavior skills but also help build good relationships at the workplace
This slide covers the consequences if business etiquette is not followed at the workplace. It might cause anger, stress, and strained relationships amongst employees.
· Anger or Irritation: When an employee is rude or irritated at the workplace, he/she starts ignoring the basic rules of social and workplace etiquette. Such behavior might affect his/her own work and that of co-workers
· Stress: Another consequence of a bad environment at the workplace is stress. Stressed employees are less productive in their daily work than the happy employees
· Strained Relationships: Strained relationships at the workplace lower productivity levels of employees and creates a negative image of the organization and its culture
This slide mentions a case study on workplace ethics.
This slide covers the general principles that should be followed as a part of workplace etiquette. The person should respect the co-workers, maintain eye contact, know what to wear, know what to say, greet others properly by shaking hands, remember names, knock before entering senior’s cabin, etc.
· Be respectful to co-workers: An individual should treat all colleagues with due respect. A person should learn to acknowledge other people’s religious views, political opinions, and sexual preferences.
· Shake hands: Giving someone a firm handshake when you meet them is a sign of respect. A person should make sure that the grip should not be too strong to cause pain, but a gentle handshake to show confidence and respect is enough
· Remember names: Whenever we meet someone, exchanging names is one of the first things done. A person should make sure that he/she gives his/her full name rather than the nickname. The person should also make sure that he remember the names and pronounces them correctly
· Maintain eye contact: The person should make constant eye contact with the members throughout the conversation, and especially while greeting, as it reflects trust and interest
· Knock before you enter: A person should always knock on the door before entering, even when the other person is aware of the arrival. It looks rude and disrespectful when you walk into someone’s cabin without announcing or taking permission
· Avoid using mobile and internet for matters other than official: An employee should make sure that they do not use their mobile phone unnecessarily, especially when at the office. They should use it only for official purposes or when any urgency occurs. Also, they should make sure that they use the internet only for official matters, and do not surf any unofficial sites during office hours
· Be on time: The person should consider reaching the workplace before time, take a few minutes to get ready, and avoid causing any delay for the scheduled meeting/event. In case of online communication, he should make sure that he/she joins the meeting at least 2-3 minutes before the scheduled time
· Avoid gossip: Whether you are new to an organization, or have been there for years, talking about co-works or other members is considered unprofessional and should be avoided
· Build friendships: When a person follows proper workplace etiquette, it becomes easier for him/her to connect with other employees of the organization. He/ she then finds working at the office more comforting and gains more interest in the work
· Know when you are called: Whenever you find two persons communicating, do not interrupt unless you are called upon. You can look at them with a smile on your face and pass by. If they want you to contribute to the conversation, they will call you. Also, when you are in a meeting, speak only when you are asked to or when you think is the right time to speak. Your viewpoint will be respected only when given on the right time and place
· Be serious with emails: An employee should learn how to draft, send and receive an email, especially at the workplace. Before sending the email, he/she should read it aloud 2-3 times to make sure that it is grammatically correct, clearly drafted, and without any spelling errors
· Know what to keep confidential: An employee should properly read the confidentiality agreement while joining the workplace. They should make sure that they maintain confidentiality as demanded by the organization and do not disrespect any of the rules
· Know what to wear: An individual should dress up professionally at the workplace. If the workplace has any specific dress code, it is always favorable for the employees to stick to it
· Filter your speech/words: Every workplace has members with different aspirations, attitudes, and personalities. Every member working for a common purpose but with a different perspective and working styles leads to clashes. The easiest way to avoid conflicts at the workplace is to measure and filter your words before they are delivered. A person should ensure that his/her words are not offensive and personal
· Handling sensitive matters: An employee should know how to handle sensitive matters at the workplace. He should listen to all the members involved, understand them critically, and then take any decision. They should make sure that their decision does not hurt the sentiments of any person
This slide covers a case study highlighting the importance of remembering names.
This slide explains various things that should be performed (Dos) and avoided (Don’ts) at a workplace.
This slide highlights the importance of being careful at workplace and understanding the terms and conditions of work before joining.
This slide covers the main considerations for workplace etiquette.
Slide 28 to 39
These slides depict energizer activities to engage the audience of the training session.
The above slide displays the activity for the team members found less energetic and enthusiastic. It will ensure an increase in energy levels and the productivity of employees at the workplace.
· Multiple chairs are to be adjusted in the empty and spacious room in a random order
· The chairs should be put in a manner that every chair points in a different direction and all the chairs are occupied
· Ask for a volunteer from the batch. (Batch may include a maximum of 15 people for a regular size room)
· The volunteer is supposed to walk slowly and approach his/her empty chair and sit down. If the chair is already occupied, then he/she is expected to occupy the other/next alternative empty chair available
· All other members will try to stop the person from approaching the relevant chair
· Multiple teams can be made to conduct the activity
· Each team can be allotted 2 minutes for planning
· Each round is to be reviewed for the outcomes achieved from the activity
· Each team should have a different volunteer, preferably the person with the lowest energy levels from the batch
· The volunteer should move cautiously so as to not bump into any of the props or persons in the room
· How did the activity influence the teamwork and engagement skills of all the participants?
· How was the experience while planning and working with 15-20 members at a time?
· Was everybody clear about the purpose and conduct of the respective activity?
· Did you observe any flaws that you wish to improve? Or any other instructions you want to include to make the activity conduct easier?
This slide highlights the cover letter for the training proposal. It includes details regarding what the company providing corporate training can accomplish for the client.
The purpose of this slide is to showcase the multiple types of courses offered by the training company.
This slide indicates the major deliverables that the corporate training firm will provide to the client. The key deliverables highlighted are session plans, PowerPoint deck, evaluation material, and training handouts.
This slide represents the multiple additional services offered by the training firm to the client, such as webinars, planning journals, and e-learning design solutions.
This slide tabulates the major deliverables offered by the training company to the client along with their associated costs.
The purpose of this slide is to highlight the multiple additional services offered by the training firm along with their cost details.
This slide provides an overview of the corporate training firm's vision and mission statements, core values, and key clients.
This slide highlights the major awards and recognition won by the training firm for their exceptional service to clients.
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the trainer and their respective designations
The slide provides information regarding the team members that would be providing the training services to the client. It includes details of the employees names and their respective designations.
This slide provides information pertaining to testimonials given by satisfied clients of the training firm.
This slide highlights the testimonials from multiple satisfied clients of the training firm providing information regarding congratulatory messages, client name, and company details.
This slide showcases the case study for the training proposal. It includes information regarding the problem faced by the client and solutions offered by the training firm. It also covers details of the results and client testimonial.
This slide provides information regarding the contract terms and conditions of the training proposal. It also includes details of deliverables that the training company will provide to the client.
The purpose of this slide is to provide the contact information of the corporate training firm. It includes the firm’s official address, contact number, and email address.
This slide highlights the training evaluation form for instructor assessment. It also includes sections to fill details of training information and attendee details.
This slide showcases the questions for the assessment of the training content by the attendees.
The slide indicates the evaluation form for course assessment. It also includes questions pertaining to the future actions of the attendees.
Workplace Etiquette In Business Communication Training Module On Business Communication Edu Ppt with all 78 slides:
Use our Workplace Etiquette In Business Communication Training Module On Business Communication Edu Ppt to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Well-designed and informative templates. Absolutely brilliant!
“Thank you to the SlideTeam. Your presentations look really skillful and have made my life so much easier.”